CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Writing ((5))



Im going to be honest. im not the greatest writer. matter of fact, i don't see how my writing got me into this AP class. I do believe my strength would be that i always understand the topic i have to write about. My weakness would be that i cant get it out on paper and make it good. i feel like i can do so much better, but it just doesnt come out that way. i think that if i learn better words to put in place of some things it would help. Also just overall bettering my writing would help. i mean, not everyone is perfect at writing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! =P
I totally understand what you mean, and have the same problem. I may know what I'm talking about, but... it never turns out that way on paper.

Oh, and your page is adorable!
<3
-- Jenny

PS - Rae&Tre for life.