CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

my perfect day ((11))



I have many ideas for a perfect day for me.I would starts off my waking up really late. A good sleep would do me good. Wake up to breakfast in bed by the most perfect person ever, my boyfriend. Then I would take my time getting dressed and all and he would take me shopping. Then possibly the sweetest date ever. A romantic date is so perfect for me. Im not sure what kind of food or anything but just a romantic dinner either by candle light or by moon light. Cause im a sucker for things like that. Maybe a movie after with the whole theatre rented out for us.im kind of the girl for chivalry and stuff like that. And at the end of the night… go home and just watch tv together with him until we fall asleep. I find that to be the most perfect day ever. To be treated like the queen of my boyfriends world. Doing something with him is always the perfect day ever. I love him with all my heart and just being with him is perfect enough for me. but for him to do something as sweet as that would just kill me.

0 comments: