CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ME!!!((1))

( me and my b/f)
HELLO!! I am RaEvEn DaGoBeRg**some call me rae** I am 17 years old and VERY outgoing! I have an amazing boyfriend named Trey Crawford! We’ve been dating for quite some time and are in love. I enjoy partying and staying out late.I ride horses very often. I AM A BARRELRACER and very proud. music is everything to me b/c if there isnt music then it ruins the mood. i listen to everything basically. I LOVE hanging with my friends…I have the best friends in the world. They are there for me whenever I need them.(hint hint:Jordan and Tanna)

One day I plan on being a lawyer or a teacher(just to bore students with my knowledge)l0l! Either way I plan on making a lot of money and having a HUGE house with the most expensive cars. I have big ambitions for life. I live life to the fullest everyday, just as if it would be my last.

I am pretty crazy and spontaneous! Life is crazy so why shouldn’t I be??? i HATE to be alone...its very depressing. but i do enjoy the occasional "ME TIME" but not for long. i cant sit still for long.i am very emotional about everything but i dont let it stop me from being who i am. i am different and i LOVE that about myself. i am ditzy at times and i fall all the time. but its a part of me and if you dont like it...tough!!

1 comments:

soccer_boi_lover said...

given that we are handed a bible that seems to be true, knowledge comes from it with beliefs. Your knowledge can be true if you believe, but if everyones beliefs are different, how do we know the knowledge that everyone has is true? it could just be what they believe is the truth.